Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:03 AM
Bookmark and Share
Hey everybody!

Great things are happening and coming in the near future. 'Manos Al Aire' my first single has been out for about a month now, and I have received some positive feedback. My second single, 'Mas' will be available on Tuesday July 21st on i Tunes. The videos for both singles have been shot and I cannot wait for you all to see them. I am looking forward to an inteview on July 29th, with MTV's Alexa Chung.

Check out the new news section of my Bestfan profile to see a sneak peak from my first video, for the single 'Manos Al Aire'.There is plenty more to come in the next few months leading up to the release.-Nelly Furtado



Source: Here

Labels:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -