Thursday, October 1, 2009 1:22 PM
Bookmark and Share

Making the most of her time across the pond, Nelly Furtado was spotted having lunch at the Beach Blanket Babylon restaurant earlier today (October 1). The “Promiscuous” songstress was all smiles as she exited the Notting Hill eatery, waving to the shutterbugs as she made her way to her ride. Of her new album Mi Plan (released this past Tuesday), Nelly says the key to her inspiration was writing the whole thing in Spanish. “I tried to write in English a few times, and it was, like, forget about it. I just had no inspiration. And then when I started writing in Spanish it was like, ‘Whoah! I get to finally pay tribute or experiment with all the Latin pop sounds that I love. And all the artists.’”
Full Article: Here & More Photos: Here

Labels:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -