Tuesday, September 1, 2009 9:41 PM
Bookmark and Share
Hey Everyone!
I can't believe that in a few short weeks, you will all be able to hear my fourth studio album, and my first ever in Spanish!

'Mi Plan' is being released on September 15th and I hope you guys love it. After releasing and touring to promote 'Loose' I wasn't sure what I wanted to do next. I wasn't feeling too inspired. Recording in Spanish, though, has created a whole new way for me to express myself, and completely re-invigorated my love of making music.

'Mi Plan' has some of the most amazing collaborations that I've ever done and I feel very fortunate to have worked with incredibly talented artists. My fans are so incredible, I wanted to give you all the chance to check out the just-released tracklist from 'Mi Plan', to get you all excited for the album.

1) Manos al aire
2) Mas
3) Mi Plan
4) Suenos
5) Baja Otra Luz
6) Vacacion
7) Suficiente Tiempo
8) Fuerte
9) Silencio
10) Como Lluvia
11) Feliz Cumpleanos

I cannot wait for you all the hear it, and let me know what you think of it.
Much love, -Nelly Furtado

Labels: ,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -