Saturday, September 12, 2009 6:16 PM
Bookmark and Share
Hey guys !Its been so long since I last blogged i know , I'm in debt with all of you, I promise to work hard for my blog- a- day, but the new album has taken all my time away! I'm immersed in photo shoots, rehearsals, travels and lots of stress having everything ready for the BIG day!!

I wanted to thank each one of you for the comments and all the support you've been given me day after day!

We're just few days away from my new album release and this part is tough, despite the hard work and effort this album has demanded from everyone working in it, my fan's support is the most important, knowing that this new album is for all of you, I'm wishing that you enjoy it as much as i've had.

i'm counting the days, and i'm ready to read all the comments i hope you'll write!!

Labels: ,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -